Using the Industrial Technologies Office (ITO) Online Document Exchange System
Retrieving your APBR Information
- Access the ITO Document Exchange System (DES) by selecting "Strategic Aerospace and Defence Initiative (SADI)", and then "Annual Project Benefits Report (APBR)" on the left menu bar of the ITO Internet site. Then select the Filing an Annual Project Benefits Report APBR link. Please read the information carefully and follow the link to access the ITO Document Exchange System.
- Enter your Strategis username and password then select "Login" to enter the system.
Note:Your username and password was created by following the Strategis registration instructions provided in an earlier e-mail. If you did not receive these instructions, please click "Forgot your password?" appearing just below the "Login" button. Then simply follow the Strategis registration instructions.
- Once you have successfully logged into the system, you will see the documents assigned to your account. If none are available, contact your project officer to help link your project information to your account.
- Directly below the project number and name, you will find either a notice that there are no documents available, or a table listing the documents that are ready to be downloaded.
- To open a document, simply click on the File name. You will be prompted to either open or save the file.
- Select the "Save" button and save the document on your computer.
- Repeat steps 4 to 6 to save all of your documents.
- Once all your documents are properly saved, you may close the Document Exchange System.
Completing the APBR forms
- Open Adobe Reader (latest version recommended). If you do not have Adobe Reader you can download it for free on the Adobe Website. All APBR Forms must be completed using Adobe Reader.
- From the Adobe Reader File menu, select "Open" and find the APBR document that you saved on your computer. You can now edit the document's information.
- If you cannot complete the entire package at once, you can save and close the program for future use.
- Once you have completed the entire document, enter your username and password (at the top of the form), and click the “submit” button at the end of the form. If any aspect of the form is not fully completed, you will be notified of the missing fields. The form is now sent to Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada. A confirmation message will be generated should your submission be successful.
- Repeat steps 2 to 4 for each project listed in your document exchange system.
- Date modified: